Economic content of the functioning and development
of the land relations market in the Kyrgyz republic
The article examines the economic content of land relations in the Kyrgyz Republic, the conditions of their functioning and development, and clarifies their theoretical and practical provisions. The results of the study reveal the contents and features of the organizational-economic mechanism of regulation of land relations on the basis of the functioning of market mechanisms, identify the components of land and a substantial part of the economic mechanism for the process of land use on the result of a land and agrarian reform in the Kyrgyz Republic.
While nobody left any comments to this publication.
You can be first.
1. Abdiev M. Zh. (2018). Economic mechanisms of development of intensive production development in agriculture of Kyrgyzstan in the conditions of integration // Economy of agricultural and processing enterprises – Moscow, 2018. №9: 72-74. (In Russian)
2. Zhukov M. A. (2004). Actual problems of regulation of land relations / / Bulletin of the Orenburg State University. 2004. № 3 (28): 112-116. (In Russian)
3. Land Code of the Kyrgyz Republic No. 45 of June 2, 1999.
4. Lukvyanikov N. N. (2004). Natural rent and environmental protection – – M., 2004. (In Russian)
5. Tuuganbayeva U. T. (2017). Organizational and economic aspects of land relations regulation (based on the materials of the Kyrgyz Republic): Abstract of the dissertation of the Candidate of Economic Sciences. – Bishkek, 2017: 28.
6. Ubaydullaev M. B. (2015). Problems of using land resources in the conditions of personal subsidiary farms/ / Agro-food economy, 2015. No. 3: 26-38.