PROSPECTS OF DIGITALIZATION AND INTRODUCTION OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES INTO THE HEALTHCARE SYSTEM OF THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN
Modern technologies help medical institutions provide quality patient care even in extreme conditions like those created by the pandemic. At the same time, the pandemic has revealed the importance of the problems of implementation and effectiveness of innovative technologies in the medical field. As the peak of the pandemic passes and life returns to normal, national health services will certainly continue to optimize areas where the use of new technologies improves the efficiency of healthcare facilities.
The study examined the theoretical foundations for developing a strategy for the development of innovative technologies and an innovative system in healthcare and analyzed the current state of the healthcare system in the Republic of Uzbekistan. To implement these problems, new knowledge, a change in thinking and human behavior are very important. The application of the listed elements of innovative practice is also possible to solve other global problems: climate change, environmental protection, lack of clean fresh water [Palanica, Fossat, 2020].
The study deals with the issues of digitalization in the process of developing the logical structure of the system database and the use of web technologies in the processing of this data. The study also presents aspects of the introduction of innovative technologies for organizing the work of medical personnel in a multidisciplinary hospital
Processing the accumulated knowledge in a certain area and making appropriate decisions based on it requires time and skills from a specialist. Therefore, it will be important to organize a database table of all the necessary materials and use them in the diagnosis of patients. Because it is important to identify syndromes based on symptoms in the human body. These syndromes are based on baseline information provided by the patient, but it is up to the clinician to determine how accurate they are and make the final decision.
While nobody left any comments to this publication.
You can be first.
1. Berwick D.M., T.W. Nolan and J. Whittington, (2008). The triple goal: Medical care, healthcare and the level of costs. Health issues. Health Foundation (Millwood). 2008 May-June; 27(3):759-69. doi: 10.1377/hlthaff.27.3.759 [Electronic resource] (turbopages.org)
2. Biryukova A.S., (2017). Investing in innovations: features of investing in innovative projects in the field of healthcare // Eurasian Space: Good Neighborliness and Strategic Partnership: Proceedings of the VIII Eurasian Economic Youth Forum in 3 volumes. – 2017(2): 167-170. (in Russian)
3. Volnukhin A.V., Miroshnikova Yu.V., Siburina T.A., Vechorko V.I., (2017). Improving the professional potential of medical and administrative personnel of healthcare: main problems, promising strategies, organizational mechanisms / under the scientific editorship of Yu.V. Mikhailova // Monograph. – M.: RIO TSNIIOIZ, 2017. – 322. (in Russian)
4. Global Innovation Index 2019 Towards a healthy lifestyle: the future of medical innovations // WIPO. – 2019. – URL: https
5. Глобальный инновационный индекс 2020 г. Кто будет финансировать инновации // ВОИС. – 2020. – URL: https://www.globalinnovationindex.org/userfiles/file/reportpdf/GII_2020_KeyFindings_RU_web.pdf