The reviewing procedure
Articles are double-blind reviewed. The review period is not less than 30 days from the date of receipt of the article. Articles are reviewed by independent experts in the field, industry knowledge, who are appointed by the editorial Board. In case you have questions or comments about the substantive plan, the review (or reviewer's comments) will be sent to the author to make the necessary corrections in the text. In case of negative results of the review or the lack of visible changes after the correction of observations – the article is rejected from printing. When you publish articles, the editors follow the receipt date of the last version after peer review.
In case of acceptance of materials for publication, with the author license agreement, which is signed by both parties in two copies.
When reviewing arrived manuscripts the editorial board, external reviewers and editorial office are guided by following criteria:
- Statement of a scientific problem, its relevance from the point of view of the solution of scientific tasks which belong to a problem field and a profile of the journal.
- Originality, independence, novelty, interesting approaches.
- Respect for methodological and methodical culture.
- Reliability and persuasiveness of data.
- Use of materials of predecessors, availability of polemics with earlier published materials.
- Level of literary quality of the text, expressive accuracy, laconicism, symmetry and logicality of the argumentation, and also compliance to editorial requirements.